wallstreet patina

Thursday, May 14, 2015

I'm feeling pretty good.

I was thinking this morning about how I feel.

It's to the point where I think people can notice that I've lost weight and they aren't just being nice when they say I look different.  That feels good.

My old clothes are REALLY looking baggy.  To where I cant really get away with wearing them anymore. That feels good.

I'm able to run more easily playing with my five year old, and my 14 year old for that matter, too.  That feels good.

I thought I was doing pretty well with endurance at my heaviest, and I was, but I'm able to walk for longer distances with less discomfort now.  That feels good.

I look at myself in the mirror and I am much healthier looking.  That feels good.

I cant feel my poor heart beating fast after I walk up the stairs.  That feels good.

All in all, I'm feeling good!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment