wallstreet patina

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sh*t just got real

Tomorrow's the big day!!  Im on clear liquids right now, and the lack of calories is really getting to me today.  Im not sure if it's the lack of calories, or that I walked 4 miles yesterday.  Im wiped out and not motivated.  I want to veg out and read or watch TV.  There's a million things to do around my house, but hopefully I can rally some help in a bit.  I have this OCD that after vacations or hospital stays or whatever, I have to come home to a clean house.   Im weird like that.  My Christmas tree is still up for goodness sake!!  That never happens. :P

I got a call from the hospital and my surgery is at 1 pm.  That's awesome, because I don't have to be there at 5:30 am like when I had my kids. 

I might be able to post from the hospital, and I might not, so wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment