wallstreet patina

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Post op fun!

Well, everything went smoothly and I'm still kickin!

I have been home a couple of days and I have been really sore, but not sore like sharp pain but sore like I did 100000 situps.  My whole body is sore too,  I have no idea why. 

I'm learning (by mistake) that sugar is not my friend.  It causes dizziness and just an uneasy feeling.  Also I need to eat even stuff like grits slow.  That was unpleasant. 

I'm going to take it easy today and watch Game of Thrones.  Tomorrow I will go see my Dr. and start a little bit of exercising.  Maybe walk a couple of blocks to take my Mini-Me to the park.  I'm going to start 3 days of cardio and 3 days of strength when I get the all clear.  There's no way I can do strength right now...  WAY too sore.  Maybe my arms or something so I can feel like I accomplished the task  :) 

Anyway, I'm doing well and thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment