wallstreet patina

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Yesterday was not pretty

Yesterday was bad.  I am on the pureed foods, but apparently I cant handle rice.  I had just a teensy amount with broccoli, chicken, and watered down with vegetable broth.  I had about a half cup and I knew something wasn't right. this was about noon.  by 4 pm, I STILL felt full and nausea was setting in.  By 6 I was full on throwing up.  eeeew.

The stomach pains kept on and throwing up kept on until about 11 pm.  I wished to just be able to go to sleep.  Sleep came, and this morning I was ok. Derek called Dr. Davis, and he said something got stuck in the pouch.  eeeew.

Im back on liquid foods for a couple of days, and to tell the truth, I don't want to go back to pureed now.  No way.  I'll eat soup.  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment