wallstreet patina

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rewards

Well, I have officially lost 85 pounds since August 2014 and 53 since January.  I want to do things to reward myself.  Just another little motivation on top of just feeling better!!  This got me to thinking...  what things would motivate me other than food?  I am compiling a list and I am not sure if I will use my surgery date weight or my total weight, but there will be fun to be had either way.  This list is a work in progress and I will add more as I think of more:

1.  Manicure
2. Weekend getaway with hubby
3.  Go to the movies (that's not a kids movie!)
4.  Flowers
5. New sandals
6. new pretty fun ring or bracelet
7.  Buy some yummy smelling lotion
8. Have my house cleaned by someone other than me
9.  Have some professional pictures made

One of my two favorite flowers:





No comments:

Post a Comment