wallstreet patina

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunbeam Pie Maker

I adore kitchen appliances.  I got a Sunbeam Pie Maker last Christmas, and really like it.


You need some pie crust and some filling.  You can make it yourself, but for demonstration purposes, I chose the prepackaged route. Thanks Kroger! 


Heat the Pie Maker.
Roll out the dough and cut it with the crust cutter.

Use the smoosher to push it down into the bottom crust well.






Put your desired filling in those crusts and cover with the mini pie crust tops.

Bake for 10 minutes and Viola!  Little cute mini peach pies!

For the filling you can use any fruit or meat kind you can think of.  I have read that people have had success with custard-y pies as well, such as pumpkin, but I haven't tried that yet. I have tried meaty leftover chili, chicken n dumplings, and put some pizza sauce, Italian sausage, pepperoni, and mozzarella in them for mini pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment