wallstreet patina

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Merging of the Blogs

So I merged my weight loss blog with this one.  I was going to resurrect this one, as I just didn't have the time to do anything with it, but I didn't want this one and then the other for my random thoughts on the health/weight loss stuff.  Double work I know I'll never get around to!  I hate that this blog was just sitting....

I'm down 130 pounds!  My weight has stalled a bit the past couple of weeks.  I have to kick it into gear and start using my fitbit and track my food to get back on track.  The mom shuttle has begun with band camp, dance class, and gymnastics starting again.  Time limits are a problem and truth be told, I haven't been making all the best food choices, but I haven't gained.  That's a plus, right?  When Emma starts Kindergarten here in a week, I'll be free to run/walk without having to tow her along in some capacity.  Look out!  I'll be the lady with the pug.  :)

My hernia isn't doing so well and my doctor wants me to go in for surgery to fix it.  It is getting worse because I don't have that 130 pounds pushing back keeping it in anymore so it pops out a lot.  Sorry if that's TMI, but it is what it is. It will have to wait until after football season.  My baby will be marching this year.  Unfortunately, the other side of my little city is my high school alma mater. My kids will attend the opposing school.  Who will I root for?  I was actually going to drive them across town to my old school when they started high school, but the current school is 1 mile away.  That would be silly.  Cant say I didn't think about it, however!

I'm sad that Summer is ending.  We have been busy all summer and have done so many fun things!  I'll be able to focus more on myself while the kids are in school and get caught up with the seemingly endless projects I take on. 








 


No comments:

Post a Comment