wallstreet patina

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Amazing Cozi

I have an OCD.  I am a constant list maker. I schedule most everything.  If my day isn't nicely scheduled hour by hour, I am just not productive and I have no focus.  I like writing things down and forgetting about them until I need to think about it.  I also make lists for family members.  Getting ready for school?  There's a list for that.  Need a reminder that you need to change a filter monthly?  That's on my Outlook calender.  Or was --  until Cozi came into our lives.




From the website:

'Cozi is a FREE online organizer and mobile app that helps you manage the family schedule, organize shopping lists and to do lists, and capture favorite memories—all in one place. Especially designed for busy families, Cozi is accessible from any computer, mobile phone or tablet. All you need to get started is a FREE account and because Cozi is shared, you only need one account for the whole family.'

Em and Ethan both have activities that we have to shuttle them to.  Cozi keeps track of when we need to be somewhere.  I can email Ethan his 'ToDo List' each day.  Hubby doesn't get mad at me when he didn't know about the Boy Scout meeting on Thursday.  Cozi automatically emails him about it the day before.  Its more than a calendar too.  You can make recipe plans, shopping lists, to do lists.  We can access Cozi from our computer or our phone app and see whats going on any old time.  I love Cozi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment