wallstreet patina

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tiramisu even I can make

I love Tiramisu and have always wanted to make my own, but it always seemed so time intensive.  I came across this recipe while flipping through a magazine.  I'm not completely sure, but I think it is an ad for Cool Whip-so I'll just credit Kraft foods with this recipe.



Tiramisu Bowl

  • 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
  • 3 cups cold milk
  • 2 (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
  • 8 oz tub cool whip
  • 48 vanilla wafers
  • 1/2 cup coffee, divided
  • 2 squares baker's semi sweet chocolate, grated
  • 1 cup fresh raspberries

 Beat cream cheese in mixer until creamy.  Gradually beat in milk and pudding mixes.  Stir in 2 cups cool whip.


Line 2 1/2 qt. bowl with 24 wafers.  (I didn't count-I just put  layer of cookies down) Drizzle with 1/4 cup of coffee.


Top with half the pudding mixture and half the chocolate.  Repeat layers, starting with wafers.

 Top with remaining cool whip and raspberries.  refrigerate for 2 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment