wallstreet patina

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Snip-Its Review

Em, the two year old, needed a haircut.  I have the ability to cut hair, but not the patience.  I noticed the salon as I was driving by, and checked out their website-- Snip Its 



I looked up the local salon, and there was a $10 off coupon for first time customers.  Score!  Em and I got to the salon as it opened, and walked on in.  The ladies in there were nice, and after taking our name and email address little Em got seated in a chair. 



I was worried, as this was her first 'real' haircut, how she would act.  They have many weapons over at Snip Its to divert little fussy kid's attention.  They have bubbles, candy, animal crackers, toys, and movies.  What kid wouldn't like that?  They even have haircut birthday parties there. 

Em settled in, and the haircut began.



She didn't fuss once.  The lady who cut her hair was very nice and we had a good experience.  Em got a Snip Its bow, little toy at the register, and we were on our way.


Thoughts:
A regular priced haircut at Snip Its is $20.  It would be worth it with a child like my son (screamed and hated haircuts), but for an easy going toddler/preschooler that probably doesn't need to watch cartoons and have bubbles blown at her while she sits, no way. 
I like the birthday party salon idea, but Sweet N Sassy is right down the road for the girls, and they have a limo for them to ride in too.  The thought of cut hair around my birthday cake isn't the best either.  ugh. 

We did like it, and will go back when we get another coupon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment